The House of Canadian students
This comprises 123 single rooms, 25 studios flats and 2 apartments.
Rooms: 12 to 16 m2 in size, these are furnished and equipped with a shower and toilet area, a wasbasin and refrigerator.
Studio flats: approximately 30 m2, these have a bathroom with shower and toilet, a fitted kitchen and a lounge area.
Apartments: these include an extra room completely separated from the rest of the living space.
- All accomodation is equipped with a telephone point and high-speed internet access
- Bed linen is included
- Rooms are cleaned once a week and bed linen changed fortnightly
- Kitchen ustensils are supplied in studio flats and apartment only.
The House of canadian students welcomes three categories of residents: students, trainees on work placement and post-doctorates.
To be accepted, students must:
- Have a canadian nationality
- Be over 21 years of age
- Be a canadian university graduate or be part of an interuniversity exchange at the master level
- Provide a certificate of enrolment in a study program at degree or graduate level (equivalent of French 2nd and 3rd cycle) in a higher education establishment in the Paris region, accredited by the State.
Trainees must provide a training agreement between the university and the company or institution concerned.
The stay may not be less than one academic year (September-January / January- May/June) or exceed three years.
Full admission conditions for trainees, post-doctorates and artists can be found on the MEC website.