Choosing an exchange is one best way to learn, improve and explore!


Canadian universities have many agreements with French institutions. Most of “year abroad” are during the 3rd year undergraduates studies. You can study in France for one or two semesters that will allows you to transfer your credits from the French institution to your Canadian university.

To obtain the list of agreements from your university, contact the International relations department and they should advise you on programs that should fit your curriculum.

The most important agreement in Canada is the Ontario-Rhône Alpes program (ORA) that includes 15 Ontarian universities and 15 French universities in Rhône Alpes Region (each 75 students on each side benefit from this agreement)

 Kyle made an exchange to grenoble

Mikael made an exchange to Paris